The Board of Elections conducts elections in Camden County. There is a 3-member Board that meets once a month and a Director that provides for the day-to-day administration of the office and conducts elections.
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
& 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 11-8-16 General Election, One Stop Voting, Locations & Hours of Operation
- 2016 General Election Sample Ballot
- IMPORTANT Statement regarding Fourth Circuit Ruling (Regarding Photo ID - Not Required This Election)
|Absentee Voting By Mail Begins||Friday, September 9, 2016|
|Voter Registration Deadline||Friday, October 14, 2016|
|Last Day to Request an Absentee
Ballot By Mail
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 5:00 PM|
|Last Day to Return an Absentee
Ballot By Mail
|Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 5:00 PM|
|Election Day||Tuesday, November 8, 2016|
|County Canvass||Friday, November 18, 2016|
Public Service Announcement
- No Announcements At This Time
- William Sawyer, Chairman
- Teresa Waller, Secretary
- Sue Hicks, Member
Election Day Polling Places
- Courthouse Precinct - Camden County Public Library, 104 Investor's Way, Camden, NC, 27921
- Shiloh Precinct - South Camden Fire Department #11, 1061 NC Hwy 343 South, Shiloh, NC, 27974
- South Mills Precinct - South Mills Ruritan Building, 400 Main Street, South Mills, NC, 27976
UOCAVA Election Notice / Notice of Election to be Held
Click Here to view the official notice of election to be conducted in Camden County on 11/8/2016. Notice contains a list of all of the ballot measures and federal, state, and local offices this county expects, as of this date, to be on the ballot on the date of the election.