Building Permit Applications and Forms

Use Our Single Family Dwelling Building Permit Application For:

Fill Permit  <-- Click Here for Form

  • Not required for Trade Building Permits (Stand alone permits for Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Gas).
  • Is required for ALL Single Family Dwellings and Accessory Structures.

Use Our Multi-Purpose General Building Permit Application For:

Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, or Gas Permit - Stand Alone Work Only - Application

  • Click Here for Application
  • Use this Application ONLY for Stand-Alone work that is not in conjunction with any existing project.

Trade Affidavit

  • Trade Affidavits are submitted with Master Permit which includes various subcontractors
    (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, gas). 
  • Each contractor must fill out and submit a Trade Affidavit.
  • If there is a change in contractor a new Trade Affidavit must be submitted.

Pool/Spa Building Permit Application

  • Click Here for Application
  • Existing System Check of Septic System is REQUIRED (Obtain from Health Department)

Demolition Permit Application

Sign Building Permit Application

Commercial Building Permit Application

  • Click Here for Application
  • Please contact our Zoning Administrator for more information on this permit type.
    • 252-338-1919 x 232

Forms which may be required during building process:

Forms to be turned in PRIOR to release of Certificate of Occupancy:

Questions?  Please call 252-338-1919 x 235, or visit us at 117 NC Hwy 343 North, Camden, NC.  Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM.

Sign (0)
Decks (0)
Powered by Phoca Download

Building Inspector

Barbara Rhoads, P.E. Chief Building Inspector P.O. Box 74, 117 NC Hwy 343 North Camden, NC 27921 (252) 338-1919 x227